- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds will be given under any circumstance.
- Online registration closes on September 13, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Limited walk-up Registration on Run/Walk Day will be available on a first come, first served basis beginning at 7:00 AM PST.
- Race Packets will be available starting at 7:00 AM on Run/Walk Day. No early Packet Pick-up.
- Race Bibs (participant numbers) will be given out at event Check-in beginning at 7:00 AM PST.
- The proceeds of the Run/Walk extend financial support to Opportunity Village.
Is there an age minimum or maximum to participate?
- There is not a minimum or maximum age to participate. However, every person, even kids in strollers or wagons on the course must be registered due to liability reasons.
- Commemorative 2017 Run/Walk shirt.
- Race Day Bib
- One (1) FREE raffle ticket
- One (1) FREE entry to the PEZ Family Day Ballroom event.
- One (1) PEZ dispenser & Goody Swag bag (can only be picked up in the PEZ ballroom).
- Complimentary Water, Fruit, and Light Snacks during and after the Run/Walk.
- No Team entry is available at this time.
- Participants and Spectators will have access to FREE parking anywhere in the Suncoast Hotel & Casino lots. Give yourself plenty of time to park and wait in the registration lines prior to Run/Walk time.
- Follow Event signs and Parking attendant directions to arrive exactly where you need to be.
Course Rules & Regulations:
- You will not be allowed on the course before the official start
- You may not participate with another participant’s bib number.
- You are not able to exchange your bib number for any reason.
- You must obey all directions by course monitors, police and safety personnel.
- Strollers, baby joggers and wagons are welcome but those using these MUST be registered as participants for the 5K for liability reasons.
- Unregistered participants, unauthorized vehicles, skateboards, roller skates and in-line skates or other motorized devices are not allowed.
- No pets or animals allowed on the course.
- You are welcome to wear headphones.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please allow room for faster individuals to pass you. If you are running or walking with friends, please do not line-up more than two abreast.
- Race officials may cancel, delay or change the race to a non-scored event in care of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be issued.
- All race regulations comply with liability insurance requirements and ensure your safety and the fairness of the race.
- PEZ Run/Walk Trophies will be awarded to the Top male and female finishers and to the top Three finishers in each age bracket except 13 & under.
- All participants 13 & under will receive a special certificate.
- Awards will be distributed following the race on the event Main stage.
- Age 13 and under, 14-16, 17-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-65, 66+
How do I confirm my entry to the PEZ Fun Run/Walk?
- All registrations will be confirmed via email.
- If you mailed your registration, you will receive an email confirmation once it has been processed.